It is every architect's dream to contribute to the magnificent landscape of Singapore. Join us to understand how Fengshui has been used in buildings in Singapore to not only complement one another and promote harmony, but also how some designs have been built to "offset" one another, in a literal battle of buildings. Discover how Fengshui still influences urban planning and design behind some of our most iconic buildings, and look at them with different eyes the next time!
- Explore the epicentre of Orchard road; what is the origin story and reason behind the different design strategies?
- Understand the influences of Fengshui and the polarities of designs created to oppose forces in the Beach road and Marina area
- What was the original Dragons Tooth and what are Dragon Holes in buildings?
- Find out how to use a Fengshui Compass and Chart
- Receive a Gift Chart and Fengshui Charm!
- Meeting Point: Ion Orchard, outside Louis Vuitton shop window
- Ending Point: Suntec City & Fountain of Wealth
- Group size: 5 - 20 participants
- Day of the week: Sundays
- Tour time: 10:00 - 13:00
- Duration: 3hrs
- English-speaking guide
- Audio-guide system and ear-pieces will be provided. Please feel free to bring your own if you wish.
- One way coach transfer between Orchard Rd to Beach Rd.
- Gift Fengshui card and Tassel
- Please book your tours at least two days in advance.
- Please bring your own water bottle and umbrella
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- There will be some stairs in the tour route.
Terms & Conditions:
- Voucher is valid for the selected date.
- Non-Refundable and no cancellation.
- In the case that the tour does not hit the minimum number required to run the tour (5 pax), you will be notified 24h in advance to reschedule a date.
- The activity is operational in all weather conditions except during heavy storms. In the case of cancellation, you will be given an option to book an alternative date or request for a full refund.