Offer is only applicable for IIT Alumnis
A walking and eating Food trail that traces the Chinese roots of some of the best heritage foods, that evolved in Nanyang! Explore the UNESCO Heritage Hawker Food Culture, enjoy the unique and delightful marriages of food and history and gain an insight into how Singapore's melting pot of Chinese cultures like Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien and Teochew, led to the mixed and matched food we enjoy today.
- Meeting Point: Chinatown Visitor's Centre (near Buddha Tooth Relic Temple)
- Ending Point: URA Centre (nearest MRT - Tanjong Pagar)
- English-speaking guide
- Audio-guide system and ear-sets. Please feel free to bring your own earphones.
- Lunch through many Food tastings
- Themed snacks and refreshments at the final stop
- Beverages during the tour are not included, please bring your own water bottle.
- Please book this tour at least 2 days in advance.
- Please come on the tour with an empty stomach, there will be many food tastings.
- Please also inform us in advance if you have any dietary requirements or allergies so that we are able to make the necessary arrangements.
- Please bring your umbrella and your own water bottle!
- Please bring your mobile phone, SafeEntry / TraceTogether App or Token
Terms & Conditions:
- Voucher is valid for the selected date.
- Non-Refundable and no cancellation.
- In the case that the tour does not hit the minimum number required to run the tour (5 pax), you will be notified 24h in advance to reschedule a date.
- The activity is operational in all weather conditions.