Against the tide of centuries of patriarchy, flying in the face of tradition that kept them bound to home and husband, who were these brave women? What were their lives like? And how have they helped to empower today’s young women, finding independence and financial freedom.
From the intricacies of their combing-ceremony to enter celibacy, with its parallels to marriage ceremonies, their sisterhoods and secrets, sacrifices and daring, discover new Persp8ctives with 8th Wave.
- Meeting Point: Outram Park MRT Exit H
- Ending Point: URA Centre (nearest MRT - Tanjong Pagar)
- English-speaking guide
- Audio-guide system
- Themed snacks and refreshments
- Please book your tours two days in advance.
- As we will visit a temple, please dress accordingly.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- There will be some stairs in the tour route.
Terms & Conditions:
- Voucher is valid for the selected date.
- Non-Refundable and no cancellation.
- In the case that the tour does not hit the minimum number required to run the tour (5 pax), you will be notified 24h in advance to reschedule a date.
- The activity is operational in all weather conditions except during heavy storms. In the case of cancellation, you will be given an option to book an alternative date or request for a full refund