A walking and eating trail that traces the Chinese roots of some of our best heritage foods, that evolved in Nanyang from the various areas! A unique and delightful marriage of food and history and an insight into how our melting pot of Chinese cultures like Hokkien and Teochew, led to the mixed and matched food we enjoy today
- Meeting Point: Chinatown Visitor's Centre (near Buddha Tooth Relic Temple)
- Ending Point: URA Centre (nearest MRT - Tanjong Pagar)
- English-speaking guide
- Audio-guide system
- Food tastings
- Themed snacks and refreshments at the final stop
- Beverages during the tour are not included, please bring your own water bottle.
- Please book this tour at least 2 days in advance.
- Please come on the tour with an empty stomach, there will be many food tastings.
- Please also inform us in advance if you have any dietary requirements or allergies so that we are able to make the necessary arrangements.
Terms & Conditions:
- Voucher is valid for the selected date.
- Non-Refundable and no cancellation.
- In the case that the tour does not hit the minimum number required to run the tour (5 pax), you will be notified 24h in advance to reschedule a date.
- The activity is operational in all weather conditions.