Get an insider-view of the Straits Chinese heritage with our Joo Chiat walking tour, discovering how the centuries-old traditions are translating into today's world. Find hidden architectural gems, experience Popiah making, see unique craftsmen and fusion temples, feel the intricate Nonya beadwork, smell the Rempeh spice blends and indulge in the colourful Kueh pastries, and other goodies along the way.
- Meeting Point: Joo Chiat Complex, Information Counter
- Ending Point: Kim Choo Kueh Chang
- English-speaking guide
- Audio-guide system
- Food tastings
- Gift tea packet
- Please book this tour at least 2 days in advance.
- There will be some food tastings, so please also inform us in advance if you have any dietary requirements or allergies, so that we are able to make the necessary arrangements.
- Please bring your own water bottle
Terms & Conditions:
- Voucher is valid for the selected date.
- Non-Refundable and no cancellation.
- In the case that the tour does not hit the minimum number required to run the tour (5 pax), you will be notified 24h in advance to reschedule a date.
- The activity is operational in all weather conditions except during heavy storms. In the case of cancellation, you will be given an option to book an alternative date or request for a full refund.