Beyond the lattes, bubble teas and matcha frappes of today, has our local coffee and tea culture been truly forgotten? Discover the bygone days of our kopis (coffee) and cha (teas) and the role it had in the everyday lives of our early immigrants in this interactive walking food tour. You will never see your kopi c or teh o in the same way again!
- Meeting Point: Bus Stop 05199 (Opposite Hong Lim Complex)
- Ending Point: Chinatown Complex (nearest MRT - Chinatown)
- English-speaking guide
- Audio-guide system
- Food, coffee and tea tastings
- Lunch with tea sampling
- Traditional tea gift
- Please book this tour at least 2 days in advance.
- Please come on the tour with an empty stomach, as lunch (Bak Kut Teh) will be provided. There will also be food and drink tastings along the way. (Halal vendors are available in the same complex, please advise us in advance so we can arrange)
- Please also inform us in advance if you have any dietary requirements or allergies.
- Please bring your own water bottle!
Terms & Conditions:
- Voucher is valid for the selected date.
- Non-Refundable and no cancellation.
- In the case that the tour does not hit the minimum number required to run the tour (5 pax), you will be notified 24h in advance to reschedule a date.
- The activity is operational in all weather conditions.